- My Mum eating rice in our front room. I used the flash because I wanted the background to be dark and her to be light.
- My brother hiding under the quilt in our bedroom. I took this photo at an angle to make it feel like he was going to roll over.
- My brother playing Xbox. He was concentrating so much he didn’t notice me.
- My brother posing in our front room. I like that you can see the photo of my uncle in the background .
- A photograph of my family including a picture of my Mum and Dad’s wedding. I arranged everyone in front of the mirror and had to lift my camera high.
- A photo of pizza on a baking tray. I took this picture because I was hungry and my Mum was making pizza.
- My brother playing football on our balcony. I like the way the ball looks like it’s floating.
- My three aunties singing in our church. I like the picture because they’re all tilting their heads and I tilted mine too when I took the picture.
- My Mum and Dad at a friend’s birthday party. I happy with the background of this photo because the lights are looking very nice.
- Food and drink at the party. I took this photo holding the camera with one hand so my other hand could hold the fork on the plate of chicken.
- The canal by Hackney Marsh. I really like this view and the way you can see the sky in the river.
Listen to Antoine recite his poem