- This is a picture of broken glass taken from my bedroom window. When I took this picture I was focusing on all the different shapes that were created.
- My friend stuck on the rock climbing wall. This picture was taken before school in the playground.
- My friend posing in the middle of the road. She was looking at the person behind me when I took this picture.
- A view of Kingsmead Estate from my 4th floor balcony. I wanted it to appear like I was floating.
- A picture of my favourite beef burger. My brother and I had a race to see who could finish first.
- My family shopping for suits at Next. I like this picture because all the faces are looking in different directions making an interesting pattern.
- A picture of my Dad using a laptop in the living room. It is supposed to be my laptop but he always steals it.
- Candles melting onto my birthday cake. My mum was taking a picture at the same time from the other side of the table.
- My brother trying to get a good night sleep. To annoy him I turned the light on and snapped a picture while he was sleeping.
- This is a picture of me struggling to wake up. My brother starts school earlier than me so he always wakes me up to annoy me.
Listen to Athena recite her poem