- My sister ironing her school uniform. I was trying to catch the blue light coming through the windows.
- My Dad praying in our hallway. There were people in his room so he had to pray in the hallway.
- Me in my dress and my favourite sandals. I was leaning against the wall and I took a photo looking down at my feet.
- Outside the window on a rainy evening. I wanted to catch the relfections and show outside and inside at the same time.
- A man riding his bike passed a car, really fast. People think the photo is of him falling off his bike but he’s just really blurry because he’s going so fast.
- My brother’s football boots. I used the flash for this photo because I wanted them to be really bright and shiny.
- Looking up from under a tree. I wanted to photograph this tree because I thought it looked like a slingshot.
Listen to Awa recite her poem