- Me on a big dirt pile. I used the tripod and self-timer and zoomed right in for this photo; I liked being up high and could feel the breeze in my face.
- Me and my cat sitting on the bed. I play with my cat a lot; I roll the ball to him and he rolls it back.
- Me jumping on my bed. I jumped as high as I can and had the camera on self-timer, resting on my dressing table.
- My feet in silver shoes. I’d just be given these silver shoes as a birthday present from my Mum.
- My doll Natasha. I was trying to make her look like a real live person.
- My empty bed. I took this photo because I was just about to go to bed and it was the last picture of the day.
- My dressing table. This table used to belong to my Nan and then she passed it to my Mum and then my Mum passed it to me.
- Toasted ham sandwich. I took this photo because it was breakfast and I was trying to squeeze in every part of my life.
- A block of flats near where I live. I’m really happy with how the sunlight looks in this photo.
- My Mum and my baby brother in my school playground. I like that everyone except my Mum is doing something and not looking at the camera.
Listen to Carlita recite her poem