- My brother tying his turban. I took the picture because it’s something he does everyday.
- This is a picture of my Mum being silly. She’s fun, she cooks with us and does lots of fun things with us.
- My Mum multitasking. I like the angle I took the picture at and frame of the window around her.
- This is my Dad watching EastEnders and eating his dinner. I took this photo because I wanted to show everyday life in our house.
- This is a picture of my sister using her phone to communicate with her friends. She has lots of friends.
- This picture is of my twin sister in the car. She was looking for something interesting to photograph.
- This is one of the weapons Sikhs use in their type of martial art. It belongs to my brother and he’s very religious.
- My sisters and my Mum in our front room. They like dressing up for fancy stuff and they wanted me to photograph them in their Indian suits.
- This is my Mum getting ready for a family wedding. I took the photo in the mirror because in the mirror you can see everything that she’s wearing.
Listen to Charandev recite his poem