- My sister outside our house. She was looking at something on the floor and I wanted to make the photo look like I was about to pick her up.
- A close-up of my sister’s eye. When I took this picture I focused on the reflection from my sister’s eye.
- My sister lying in bed pretending to be Sleeping Beauty. If you look closely you can see that she is holding a Magnum ice cream.
- My sister getting a good night sleep. In the middle of the night I crept into her room and quickly snapped a photo before I woke her up.
- My sister just getting out of bed at 7am. She began crying when she realized it was my day to play on the computer.
- My sister watching television at grandpa’s house. I stood on a chair to take this picture and almost fell off.
- My family posing for a picture on the sofa. I placed the camera on the coffee table and used the self-timer to take the photo.
- My cat staring at me. I tried so many times to capture my cat in a picture but he always jumps at the camera.
- This is a picture of me playing the piano. I placed the camera on the window sill and used the self-timer to capture me practicing.
- This is a gun that I bought in Dalston. It is a BB gun that my grandpa taught me how to use.
- This is a picture of the pocket on my shirt. For some reason my Auntie told me to take a picture of my pocket, so I did.
- My Auntie making sure my sister finishes all her food. I found the perfect angle to take this picture by sitting on the bin.
- My mum and Auntie waiting for the bus at Homerton Hospital. I jumped up onto the wall and took a photo before my Auntie saw me.
Listen to Damian recite his poem