- My little sister standing on the window sill. I liked the way the curtains made a curved shape over her head.
- My little brother playing with my aeroplane. I took this photo when he was moving and I like that he is still but the background is blurry.
- A prayer meeting in our house. We often go to prayer meetings and I wanted to take this photo to show our religion.
- My sister’s friend’s Mum at the prayer meeting. She was looking at me because she didn’t know what I was doing.
- My little brother praying in our room. We used to do this by ourselves but now we all pray together every night in our living room.
- My hand in our living room. I wanted to catch the light coming in the window and I had to hold the camera with only one hand to get this photo.
- My sister speaking to her friend on the phone. She always does this and she’s kind of like my Mum because they go on the phone every two seconds.
- This is my sister reading on our couch. She likes reading books all the time and she mostly likes reading my books.
- My Mum and sister in the morning. My Mum was sleepy and angry that she had to dress up my sister even though she knows how to do it herself.
- My sister in our corridor with her scooter. She’s been told to stop riding it in the house as it makes a lot of noise and disturbs everyone.
- My classroom at school. I took this photo because I wanted to get the big blank shapes the light in the window was making.
- My sister climbing onto the window sill. She always gets up on the windowsill and signs.
- The bus that took us to the Aquatic Centre in the Olympic park. I was excited to go there, my heart was beating really fast and I couldn’t stop talking.
- The racing pool at the Aquatics Centre. I wanted to catch the different coloured lines going along the blue of the water.
- Tom Daley on the diving board . I tried to photograph him taking his first dive into the pool but I took it too early.
Listen to Daniel recite his poem