- Me and my twin sister Eve under the curtains. I thought that taking a picture behind the curtain would be cool because of the patterns on it.
- A picture of my dinner at home. I wanted to take a picture of the food I like to eat, especially the chicken because it is my favourite.
- My family’s shoes. I took this picture because I liked the way it is shaped in a triangle.
- My sister Eve headering a balloon. This photo took a few times to take, as I wanted to have the balloon in the air.
- A nail shop in Hackney. I found the nails funny and liked the colours.
- A man painting a shop red. I liked the shadows on his face, it makes him mysterious.
- Two families talking in an estate in Clapton. This was the first picture I took when I started this project, so this is my favourite.
- A man walking through Mabley Green. I liked it that he did not know I was taking the photo.
Listen to David recite his poem