- Me in broken sunglasses. To take this picture I placed the camera on a tripod and used the self-timer.
- My sister going to school. I took this picture because I liked the light from the window and I think she looks like an angel.
- My brother posing in the garden. I like the way he is posing and the fact that he is not wearing glasses as he always wears glasses.
- Me trying to do a handstand. I put the camera on the table and put it on self-timer and then I jumped off the chair into a handstand, it took six go’s.
- Me playing with the balloon. I really like this picture because I like the angle of the photo and I love that you can see my head through the balloon.
- Children playing on the Run Around at Adventure Playground. I like the way that you can tell the boy is chasing the girls on the swing.
- A school boy waiting for his bus. I like this picture because you can see outside the bus, inside the bus and a reflection of the other side of the road.
Listen to Eve recite her poem