- Me in my Sunday school. To take this photo I put the camera on the table on self-timer.
- Me and my family in my living room. I like the fact that it is only me posing and my dad and sister are doing what they normally do.
- Traditional Ethiopian food. I wanted to take a picture that reflects my culture.
- My mum and sister sleeping. I was trying to catch the shadow in this photo.
- My sister praying before bed. Christianity is a big part of my family’s life.
- My baby sister running away. I like the way it looks like she is about to trip over.
- My family outside on our balcony. I think it’s interesting that only my dad is ready for the picture and my mum and sisters aren’t.
- My mum talking. I took this photo just before she was going to pose.
- My Dad and little sister. I was thinking about the lighting on this picture, because one flat is dark and the other is light.
- Friends at Sunday school. I used the flash to take this because I was in a dark place.
- Daisy chain in a car. I think the daisy chain makes the boring background pretty.
- My church behind trees. I am really pleased with this picture because I took it from a moving car and it came out really well.
- Sunday Service at Church. This picture looks a bit creepy because the blurred man looks like a ghost.
Listen to Hurruube recite her poem