- My Mum in her bedroom. We were tidying up because my Mum had got a new bed.
- My Mum cooking up some food for me to eat. I took it because it had the combination of my Mum doing something and her flag of Jamaica nails.
- Me standing on my bed in the morning. This kind of went wrong because I wanted to photograph myself jumping with the camera on self-timer.
- Me wearing my headscarf. I always wear a headscarf when I sleep when I’ve just got my hair done.
- Me in my bedroom. I rested the camera on a little shelf to take this photo.
- My friend running on the balcony. I play out a lot with my friends around the estate.
- Me with my friends. I really like my friends, we have lots of fun together.
- Packing up inside my church. Me and my Mum go to church most Sundays.
- My friends playing out. I just told them their picture might go on the website and they were spinning round saying they were going to be famous.
- This picture is of the Adventure Playground. I go to Adventure nearly every day to play and cook and make things.
Listen to Jodine recite her poem