- The sky with an electrical wire. I made the line of the wire exactly in the middle of the photo and it looks really symmetrical.
- The view from my bedroom window. I like this view a lot because it’s all different shades of green.
- Looking through a glass tile near my flat. Everything looks really jumbled up together and it has funny shapes in, especially the fence.
- A lady standing with her dog outside her flat. I like the way the photo makes them look like they’re trapped.
- My brother doing a karate kick out on the fields. He looks really cool and like he’s not holding the goal post.
- My bother on our balcony. I was really thinking about the reds, whites, greens and browns when I took this photo.
- A brother and sister out on the street near my school. It looks like she’s the mum and he’s her son.
- My friend near the adventure playground. She didn’t want me to take this photo so she covered her face.
- A man rowing his boat down on the canal. I liked the way the shapes were reflected in the water.
- A fire at adventure playground. I took this photo because I wanted to capture the smoke and flames of the fire.
- The view from my balcony in the evening. I don’t like all the rubbish out on the streets on the estate.
- A woman that has lots of real gold jewellery on. I didn’t know her but I asked her if I could take this picture of her gold jewellery.
Listen to Karolina recite her poem