- Lam’s sister sleeping in her bed. She looks like she’s dreaming.
- Lam’s sister on the computer. Lam’s brother and sister can both speak English really well but Lam can’t yet.
- Lam’s family eating noodles. They are all looking at the TV while they’re eating.
- Reflection in a bedroom mirror. The mirror is like a window in this picture.
- Lam’s sister’s bedroom. It feels very quiet and peaceful in this picture.
- Our class teacher teaching a science lesson. We were learning about liquids, gases and solids.
- Lining up in our playground. The children line up in their class lines at the beginning of the day.
- Nursery children painting. They’re all really concentrating on what they are doing.
- Infant children ready to go on their holiday. Each year they go on a make believe holiday and their classroom is transformed into an aeroplane.
Listen to Lam's poem (read by Awa)