- My brother sitting on this bed. I took this picture while he was playing his PSP.
- This is a picture of my brother and I having a pillow fight. I used the self-timer and placed the camera on a tripod to take this picture.
- My brother sleeping at 7am. I stood on loads of boxes to get as high as I could to take this picture because I tried to get a bird’s eye view.
- The view from the balcony of our 9th floor flat in Dalston. I tried to get an overview of the community that we live in.
- My mum hiding behind a tree. I crouched down a little bit to get the best angle for this picture.
- My mum and I talking in the park. I put the camera on self-timer and placed the tripod on a tennis table to make the picture look more natural.
- My mum stares at multiple reflections of herself. I thought the mirrors would make the picture look weird and interesting.
- My friends having a disagreement. After school I asked Carsal and Damian if they would pretend to fight while I took a picture.
- A lonely grave in the middle of the field. I took this picture because I thought it was rare to see a grave all by its self.
Listen to Mikotaj recite his poem