- My Mum talking to my sister in our sitting room. I liked shining through the curtains.
- My sister and my cousins. My sister was moaning because she wanted to go to the shops.
- My friend and my cousins drinking tea. My cousin comes round to my house a lot and we play.
- A meal at my house. There were too many people to eat at the table so we eat on the floor.
- My brother and sister fighting with slippers in the sitting room. I like that the man on the TV looks like he’s looking at my sister.
- My brother playing on the floor. It looks like he has many hands because of the blurring of him moving.
- The view from outside my flat. I was trying to get a bird’s eye view.
- My Dad walking to the shops. I wanted to catch the sun shining on the building.
- A boy on a bike in the humps and bumps part of the park. I think the shadow is really interesting; it looks like he’s really tall.
- My brother playing football. He’d just shot the ball and jumped up and I took it while he was still in the air; it’s like he’s on an invisible skateboard.
- Two men in the Square. I was trying to listen to what they were talking about but I couldn’t really hear.
- A lady going into the shop. Three people are all looking in different directions in this photo.
- Friends around the table at a Turkish wedding. I like going to weddings because there are lots of friends and cousins to play with.
Listen to Murat recite his poem