- Me at a B&B in Hackney. I placed the camera on a ledge and used the self-timer so I could be in a perfect position with the light from the window.
- Pretending to be the Undertaker from the WWE. I took this picture because I like to pretend to be other people.
- Me pretending to cut a ribbon made out of clothes. This photo came from a dream where I was the Mayor cutting ribbon to open a new building.
- My Auntie laughing hysterically. My mum had just told her a joke in Yoruba, the language I speak in Nigeria.
- A close up of my mum. This was taken on a bus on our way to Stamford Hill.
- My mum putting on a gala. This picture has the effect of being blurred because I took it whilst she was moving her hands quite fast.
- My mum getting ready for a Nigerian affair. I like Nigerian parties because we eat, drink and dance to African music.
- The first dance as husband and wife. I crouched down to get an interesting angle for this moment.
- Bride and groom grooving to the music. I took this picture to capture them surrounded by good food and lovely drinks.
- My relatives enjoying their meal. This picture was taken to show the amount of people in my family.
- Bride’s maids and flower girl finding time to rest. This picture was taken half-way down the stairs because I wanted to capture them all chatting.
- Leaving the wedding early. This girl came down the stairs, saw my camera, and posed for me to take a picture.
- My Teaching Assistant walking outside Kingsmead Estate. This was taken when we were out for a walk on a very windy day.
- This is a table at a café in Hackney. I placed the camera on the table and used the self-timer to take the still life picture.
Listen to Samuel recite his poem