- This is me praying on special prayer mats. I took this photo using the tripod and self-timer and I set it up so I could show the patterns on the prayer mats.
- This is a picture of my brother and sister playing hide and seek. I like the way the light is coming through the window but my sister can’t see it.
- My Mum walking down the corridor in our flat. I like this picture because my Mum looks like a model in it.
- Me doing housework in the sitting room. I took this photo because I wanted to show that children can do housework too and in our house we all do.
- My brother watching a TV programme. I like the way all the bright colour is on the TV and the rest of the photo looks black and white.
- My arm with a flower painted on it. I took this photo using the self-timer and I arranged the picture so the background was all white.
- My sister outside our flat. She is wearing my Mum’s jewellery and I think it made her feel safe like a lucky charm
- This is the view from our balcony. I really wanted to take a bird’s eye view of outside my flat.
- The flats opposite us at dusk. I wanted to capture all the different kinds of light at this time in the evening.
- My sister’s friend playing the steel pans. It was a lovely day and I really liked how the sky looked with the pattern of the clouds.
- My school’s summer fair. I stood on the table to try and get as many people as I could into the picture.
- This is a picture of our headteacher Louise doing her work. I think it feels like the camera is spying on her.
Listen to Shakur recite his poem