- I am sitting on the sofa by myself, watching TV. For this photo I turned off all the lights, closed the curtains and put the camera on self-timer on a little table.
- Me pretending to be a ballet teacher. I put the camera on self-timer then ran back to be in my ballet position for the photo.
- My Mum feeding my baby sister. My Mum was trying to feed her while my brother was making a silly face, so she’s eating and laughing at the same time.
- My baby sister sleeping in my Mum’s bed. I like it when my baby sister is sleeping because she looks so cute.
- A boy on a mini motorbike out on the estate. It’s kind of weird because it’s such a little motorbike and he’s got a helmet on.
- My next door neighbour playing basket ball in my block of flats. I took this picture because I liked the way the light was coming in through the glass.
- My friend trying to hide behind the slide in the park. She doesn’t come to my school and she felt shy of having her picture taken.
- My old classroom with my teacher in the window. I waited for him to be still so that I could put him in the frame of the window.
- A lady in the street. I like that one side of the picture is dark and one side is light.
Listen to Sheila recite her poem