- A man in a butcher shop. I wanted to photograph all the reflections in the window.
- To Olympic stadium through the window at the back of the bus. We went to the opening of the Aquatic Centre and I took this photo on the way there.
- They synchronized swimmers diving into the pool. I was trying to catch them as they went into the water.
- The view from my bedroom window. I often look out of my bedroom window to see whose walking by.
- My sister playing on her phone. I used the flash for this photo because it’s dark on the bottom bunk bed.
- My brother tying his turban before a family wedding. My dad can tie his without using a mirror but both my brothers still have to use one when they do theirs.
- My cousin’s hand with decorations on it. Me and my cousin both put these stickers on our hands and arms on the way to the Sikh wedding.
- My Mum eating crisps on the way to the wedding. My Mum wore this fancy Indian dress for the wedding and I thought she looked really nice.
- The groom in the wedding tent. People were lining up to give money to him before he got married.
- The groom and a boy in their traditional wedding clothes. The sword is a real one.
- The groom riding a horse. All the wedding guests walked along beside him and I was scared the horse might kick someone.
- The groom, the horse and the horses’ owner. When they stopped walking I went to stand in front of them to take a photo of the horse.
- The wedding guests at the bride’s house. I really liked the colours of the clothes and the balloons.
- My cousin kicking a flyaway. I come from a really big family with lots and lots of cousins.
Listen to Simran recite her poem