- My sister in our sitting room. I thought the reflection on the mirror and in the glass cabinet looked cool.
- Our sitting room. I liked the way the light was coming in the windows.
- Me praying in my room. I used the mini tripod and wrapped it around the door handle then put the camera on self-timer.
- A girl on TV. I thought the figurine on the window sill was interesting next to the girl’s face.
- My sister lying on the floor. She told me not to take it, that’s why I took it.
- My brother drinking from a bottle. He’s drinking his favourite sport drink.
- The back of my sister in our caravan. She was cleaning and didn’t know I was taking the photo.
- My cousin and my Mum in the kitchen. My Mum is giving her washing powder because she’d run out.
- My Mum in the doorway. We have two homes; one is a caravan and one is the hut.
- My little brother outside the hut. He wanted me to take a photo of him up on the railings.
- A caravan and hut on our site. I was looking at the setting sunlight and the rainbow.
- Looking out of our car in the rain. I was trying to catch all the red lights in the dark.
- A woman pushing a push chair along the road. I took this photo when we were out and about using our cameras.
Listen to Sinead recite her poem